Career Program Managers
Are your program participants (members, students, and alumni) looking for proven ways to make successful career transitions and advance their careers?
You’ve come to the right place.
Welcome to Resumes and Career Strategies (RACS), where we are dedicated to providing the essential career transition and job search ( internal and external) training, coaching and programming services to help your program participants effectively manage career transitions throughout their working lives.
As a certified job and career transition coach, a certified professional resume writer, and a former career services manager, Principal Phaedra Brotherton specializes in supporting and educating your program participants in three key areas:
- Career Exploration/Career Change to help them identify a fulfilling position or new career.
- Powerful Resumes/LinkedIn Profiles to secure interviews for ideal opportunities.
- Job Search Skills and Strategies to land a satisfying, right-fit position inside or outside the organization.
RACS provides the following services:
- Group Webinars, Workshops, Lunch and Learns
- Individual Career Strategy Sessions
- Individual Resume and LinkedIn Profile Review and Strategy Sessions
- Career Center and Career Education Programming Services
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Phaedra Brotherton, JCTC, CPRW, CDF, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Look forward to speaking with you!